July 10, 2012 | Gaia Health | Heidi Stevenson
Where are the studies to demonstrate the safety of vaccines? Apparently, they’re in the imaginations of the vaccine profiteers. This study, along with ones preceding it, clearly document that the DTP vaccine kills baby girls.
The DTP vaccine has clearly been documented as a killer in a study published by the British Medical Journal (BMJ)(1). It even demonstrated that well nourished girl babies given DPT jabs die at a greater rate than poorly nourished girls who don’t receive it. The Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis vaccine is a killer.
The authors used several statistical techniques that tend to obscure the results. They were reported as relative rates of death, which is a measure of the relationship between the odds of one result against another. Nonetheless, there was no way to avoid the truth, as they concluded:
Surprisingly, even though the children with the best nutritional status were vaccinated early, early DTP vaccination was associated with increased mortality for girls.The vaccinated baby girls are dying at a rate more than 3 times greater than would have happened without the vaccine.
The WHO’s Whitewash
The study’s introduction points out that early introduction of the DTP vaccine in Guinea-Bisseau (directly south of Senegal in Africa) “was associated with an 84% increase in mortality”. So, the WHO sponsored several groups to reanalyze existing data, “but all still reported that DTP had major beneficial effects”. However, the authors state that:
In contrast, we have continued to find negative effects for DTP for girls in Gambia, Senegal, Ghana, Sudan, Congo, and Malawi.Note that the WHO utilized old data collected under unstated protocols, and that the WHO has spent huge sums of money to vaccinate people rather than provide for adequate food, water, and sanitation, notably in Haiti. Shockingly, the WHO, the World Health Organization stated that “[p]rovision of sufficient and safe water, and sanitation” is not a health sector task.(2) The WHO has been found to have a conflict of interest with Big Pharma, a conflict that has affected their policies, in particular their fear mongering and pressure to vaccinate against swine flu.(3) It’s unsurprising that the WHO didn’t initiate a new study with a control group. However, the authors of this one did.
Dr. Meryl Nass reports the results of this study:(4)
With regard to nutritional status, the best-fed babies were vaccinated earlier than poorly-fed ones—but they still died at a greater rate!
- Adjusted for nutritional status, DTP vaccinated children, particularly girls, had threefold higher mortality between 2 and 6 months of age.
- Nutritional status was a strong predictor of mortality among boys but not girls.
- There is a continuing contradiction between studies of DTP from low-income countries and current policy.
Dr. Nass also reports that the information in the study seems to indicate that vaccinated boys also died at a greater rate than the unvaccinated, but the study seems vague on that point. (As already noted, the statistical method used to report results tends to obscure rather than illuminate.)
Implications in the Industrialized World
We don’t have studies on death rates from vaccinations that were done in the industrialized world. The excuses used are twofold:
- They refuse to do randomly-controlled studies with the bogus claim that it would be unethical to withhold the “benefits” of vaccines from some children. That’s right, the benefits that have never been documented—and now appear to be, at best, nonexistent—aren’t tested because it would be wrong to test. Could reasoning be more circular and dishonest?
- They evade studies of actual results by using a stand-in, the development of antibodies. The problem is that antibodies are merely markers for immunity. They are not immunity itself, as no one knows what an adequate antibody load consists of. It’s simply a presumed level. Antibody levels do not tell us whether disease immunity has developed.
There hasn’t been one. This study, and the ones preceding it, were initially met with a bit of faux concern. Pseudo studies using inadequate data from earlier studies not designed to find this information were performed. Naturally, the results were as desired, leading to claims that the DTP vaccine does no harm.
In spite of the best-laid plans to keep the truth about Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis vaccines from getting out, it’s now clearly delineated. The new acellular variety, DTaP, may or may not be safer. How are we supposed to know? How can anyone justify using the DTP vaccine, which is clearly a killer, in poor nations? Where are the studies to demonstrate the newer DTaP safety?
Oh, that’s right: They’re in the same place that the DTP safety studies existed: the imaginations of the vaccine profiteers.
- (1)Early diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccination associated with higher female mortality and no difference in male mortality in a cohort of low birthweight children: an observational study within a randomised trial (Arch Dis Child doi:10.1136/archdischild-2011-300646)
- (2)Mass Vaccinations in Haiti
- (3)Swine flu taskforce’s links to vaccine giant: More than half the experts fighting the ‘pandemic’ have ties to drug firms
- (4)Meryl Nass, MD’s report on the study, Early diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccination associated with higher female mortality and no difference in male mortality/ Arch Disease Childhood