|© Natural Society|
Millions of people are making an impact when it comes to the fight against GMOs. In one of many of the latest boycott’s against companies who use genetically modified ingredients in their products, individuals are putting the financial squeeze on one of the biggest food manufacturer’s in North America - Kellogg’s.
Eschewing a morning bowl of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes among other GMO-laden products, here’s how your non-GMO activism is working to slow Kellogg’s sales:
- North American Net Sales: Down 3.7%
- US Snacks Segment: Down 2.7%
- North American Internal Net Sales: Down 3.4%
- US Morning Foods Sales: Down 4.9%
- Internal Operating Profit: Down 8.7%